Saturday, January 28, 2012

Women section / Hysterectomy

If I, talked to you about a hysterectomy this info is not about you but inspired by you to help others! The one friend, I thank you for letting me use a small part of your story to tell my story!

I talk to my sisters see whats on their minds and how they feel in general. In talking to my friends they were telling me they had to have surgery? Am like whats wrong? Some were slow to say others were forward about having a Hysterectomy! I never said anything just listen, thinking to myself isn't she a little young for that, most were under forty (40) years of age. In the last six (6) months, five (5) young ladies have told me they had or was due to have the procedure. That seemed  alarming to me so the last few weeks, I had been doing some research but at the same time debating rather to write about my findings.

One of my good friends whom I love very much for her forward approach on life told me she was not going to have the procedure because she was in her mid 30s and put off having children and marriage to pursue her degrees! She wants to have at least one child before she could not have any! So we talked and out of our talks we wonder how many women did get a second opinion before having a hysterectomy?

Research findings:
In mostly all the papers I read they openly said that in most case hysterectomy were misdiagnosed?  In one paper it actually said "unwarranted and unnecessary reasons"! In 2003 over 600,000 were performed in the United States along! The highest of any industrialized country in the world!
The report also went on to say that hysterectomy should always be the last resort! There were many other alternative treatments.
The procedure is consider high risk, with MANY LONG TERM SIDE EFFECTS, besides not being able not to have children anymore!
It also stated 35% of all women who have a hysterectomy have to have a similar operation within TWO (2) years of having the first procedure! This means 1 out of every 3 women will be back within two (2) years for another procedure! 

ONLY in the case of ovarian cancer should it be the first option to reduce the spread of cancer.   

In another report I read concern African- American women especially:
This is what it said "hysterectomy rates varied according to geographic location, rates in the southern states were higher than other location in United States" the report went on to say "data on variation by race are less consistent , but most sources indicted a higher rate in African- American women than in White {European} women, especially before the age of FORTY- FIVE (45)"! The report also said "there were several (7) studies that indicated that WOMEN WITH LOW EDUCATION ATTAINMENT or LOW INCOME are more likely to have a hysterectomy!

Okay ladies go on my blog site and go to the archives and read {EUGENICS}!!!
Which I just wrote about it a couple of weeks ago!
Tell me that a lot of these {hysterectomy} are just a 2012 eugenics program going on to control birth and population rates of blacks in America AGAIN!

I want to make this clear am not a racist there are a few cool white {European} people whom I like a lot! But over all I do not trust them at all! I study history, so I not only know a lot of African and African- American history, but a whole lot of European, American and World history! They do not I repeat do not have a good track record with not only dealing with their own very well but especially non- white people!

They are doing everything they can to slow down and stop birth rates of blacks in this country! The reason why, being if they keep being the majority they can keep the power and with the power they have control over us {blacks}! NO, we do not see or even think along them terms but they do! So the best thing we can do to stay out of harms way is read a lot more.This way you can arm your self with the facts which is the truth "they do not like you"!

Sisters do them {whites} like you all do us {the black man} don't talk me / show me! Ain't that's what you all tell us {the black man} when we say we like or love you! What the WHITE MAN show you " how many of you dumb niggas can I KILL before you catch on" I said it Erik Boyd! This is very personal to me because you all are my sisters!

Start loving your self! know thy self! Cant nobody love you better then you!


peace, love and unity!








     

No comments:

Post a Comment