Thursday, November 21, 2013

Black Educators: What are you thinking?

Black Educators: What are you thinking?

Preface:
I just read about how the public school system is failing especially in my home state of Michigan. Am not about to recycle all the bad numbers and stats that am reading because there are many reasons why they are bad! So am going to approach this from a Black conscious stand point. I worked in the Detroit Public School System as a mentor, tutor {science} and teachers aid. Due to my background {ex- street guy} I mostly worked with at risk students, these where students that are likely to drop out of school from teen- pregnancy, gang- members, drug selling and abuse or simply could not keep up in school. Every child that was sent to me, I first improved their behavior and then their grades with my mentoring techniques.

The first thing, I did was built a relationship with the students, so there was trust between us! The next thing  that I did was learn about the student likes and dislike, these two {2} factors are the key to learning with any student. Once, I learned their likes I built a curriculum around them, stuff they did not like I easy it in on them, challenging them to understand their likes and dislikes.

Black Children:
One of the major problems with Black children in education is that nothing they learn pertains to them historically or personally! So there is no pride in learning anything, cause these children are conscious even doe they never heard the word "consciousness" nor understand it, they are!

Educators and Teachers:
Now to address the the Black teachers and educators on the subject of Black pride? Not all of the teachers and educators, but most, a great many have some conflicting views?

What I mean is this whole Greek sorority and fraternity thing?
Example: One highly educated Black brother was talking to me a really good conversation between us, then he ask me was I Greek? I looked at him like he was crazy, and told him with authority I am a AFRICAN!

So, I said that to say this, if your personal views are in allegiance to Greeks {White People}, whom stole African culture and identities of Black African people, as a Black Person how do you side with the enemy, then claim you are Black? Who does this beside Blacks in America?

 If this was a government issues, this act would be that of a traitor, treason and sedition! On the streets it would probably get you killed?

So is this why Black educators and teachers keep teaching our children about Greeks and Romans? These children reject your deposit internally, because they see you as a Boule! Yes, you look Black, but you not one of us! You may not like what am saying but truthfully, I felt the same way along with many of my peers when I was in school!

So if there is no real  pride coming from the teach, then how can the student be so prideful about learning. It is up to us as a people to teach our children! The United States do not give a "DAMN" about Black People, I will give you three {3} undeniably reasons why!

1. The real reason why they desegregated the public school system in America {1954 Brown vs Topeka}, is because most states could not afford two {2} separate school districts for Blacks and Whites!

1a. Educators and teachers know it is all about budgets when it comes to education, this is why they all ways on strike!

2. Untied States does not take public education seriously! If they did they would not have waited until 1979 to create a real department of education, under President Jimmy Carter, which they hurry up and got rid of him and his social polices and elected the tyrant President Ronald Regan, which he cut funding to education to fix the United States overall budget!

3. This one is common sense. If the United States was not happy with the drop out rate of minorities, they would simply over- haul the department and streamline it to make it work and run more efficiently! Because they invented voting with your money.

Example: if there is a problem with a country we cut back or cut off funding until our conditions are meet!

3a. So this means they are paying for failure! This service many hidden agendas, Blacks are out of the job market, prison population will increase and welfare will continue generation after generation which is also destiny control of Black people.

So my question to Black educators and teachers you see all this going on, because you are directly involved in education. They are destroying our Black babies, our future as a people. Yet, you still calling yourself Greeks and promoting their cause of White Superiority? Our Black babies suppose to be looking up to teachers as role- models and your message to them is am not a Black  African but Greek?

I just want the public to see where the birth of the sell- out starts!

Closing:
My hero Marcus Garvey was absolutely right about the educated negro, they are a danger to our cause, the true advancement of Black people in America. 

Hint:
True advancement is not asking the White man for his permission to do anything!!! Not asking him for his money!!! Not asking him for his illogical advice!!! Wake- up Black Teachers, yall killing us slowly!

This is not a attack, but Black consciousness blog, we address the topics other shy away from! Hotep

live, love and learn            




       

2 comments:

  1. Get all the best alcoholic drinks at Duty Free Depot!

    All the world famous brand name beverages for unbelievable low prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr Onokun, his herbal clinic address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete