Sunday, November 10, 2013

Ley Lines: Understanding

Ley Lines: Understanding

Preface:
To help people to understand spiritual connections. Especially Black people we once were great builders of spiritual sites all over the world. Now we know nothing of the works of our  great ancestors! Open your minds up, let go of religious dogma "God does not want you to know everything", I guess not if you only going to use 5 to 7 percent of your brain power?  

Understand:
I wrote a topic before this called Greenwich: International Time Line. I want people to get familiar with time zones. I took for grant they may not know about longitude and latitude. But I will explain a little. There are 24 time zones for 24 hours of the day.

Longitude:
They are the lines on a map that are vertical, which refer to reference points on earth.

Latitude:
They are the lines on a map that are horizontal, which refer to reference points on earth.

Ley Lines:
Ley Lines are invisible lines on the earth that have energy in them. As smart as we claim we are, we have not figured out the system yet nor the function?

*Tip
One brilliant scientist named Tesla may have came close to figuring out the system? But, his work was derailed by a man nickname the "devil himself" J.P. Morgan the American Banker and Businessman {Chase Manhattan Bank}. No one knows if Tesla told his secret or die with it?

Metaphysics:
All scared sites are built on one of the many ley line systems. From the giant face of Easter Island to the Great Pyramid of Giza.

The Great Pyramid of Giza {Kemet} is the center of the earth!!! If you could put all the land masses {continents} of earth back together as one land mass, reconstructing Pangea, the Great Pyramid of Giza would be the center of the earth!

Great Pyramid of Giza:
Thus this would make the Great Pyramid of Giza the true prime line and not Greenwich, England! All ley lines in the world connect or intersect with the Great Pyramid of Giza. This Pyramid is not really a funeral complex but a giant energy force field, which allows you to have unlimited energy, thus able to time travel {astro- plane}.

City around the world are built on ley lines, in America Washington D.C. is built on a ley line! This was done by the Great Benjamin Banneker {Ben- Ben}, whom was a direct descendant of the Dogons a tribe in Mali, Africa.

Dogons:
Dogons are direct descendants of the Ancient Egyptians {Kemetians}. They are great astrologist.

So even the most important city in America was built by a African, Washington D.C.
Know thy self! p

love, live and learn       

   

2 comments:

  1. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr Onokun, his herbal clinic address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete