Friday, November 1, 2013

Thanks

Thanks!!! 
November 2013 is the 2nd anniversary of the blog! I want to thank all the viewers from around the world. With over 15,000 viewers and counting!

The Kemetic Knowledge givers:
First, I want to thank the Heavenly Creator for intrusting in me with the discernment of knowledge that has been bestowed upon me, Amen- Ra!

Auset/ Isis- Heavenly Mother, thank you for always watching over and the nutriment of my spirit, mind and body! May your grace always be upon me spiritual mother!

Ausar/ Osris- Heavenly Father, thank you for all the 2nd chances in this life to understand,"Life is short/ Eternal is forever and the wages of sin are eternal death! Am grateful to return, to you!

Heru/ Horus- Heavenly Brother, thank you for your continue support and leadership as a living God. Thank you for your many manifestations {Black Jesus} on Earth to guide us!

Ma-at- Heavenly Governess of the Universe, thank you for your 42 commandments {negative confessions} and 7 universal principles that all true and pure thought and reason are built upon!

Neith- Heavenly Female Warrior, thank you for your protection against the hyksos oppressors {U.S government}, I know they are watching me as, I fight back against them and lies against our people and our land, Holy Kemet!

Brother and Sister:
I want to thank you all for, reading and researching for yourself ! I am very proud of many of you, for taking time for self improvement! You all have so much power, within yourself, it is unlimited power!
Knowledge is power, liberation and freedom for the people!

This may seem odd until, I explain later, I have to tip my hat to the many European, Jewish and White American viewers. It really takes a big person to try to understand and right the wrongs of others within your race! I have been very critical, but truthful and unapologetic of my statement and accusations of European, Jewish and White Americans in their treatment of African and African descent people!

This is not of all European, Jewish and White Americans! There are many whom have helped and aided us Black people, I want to thank many of you for your continue support and concern!

I truly understand and believe not all White people are not your enemy, and not all Black people are not my friends! But to all that are my friends I thank you, for me and on the behalf of my people!

unity, freedom and justice for all!
love, live and learn together!

No comments:

Post a Comment