Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sci fi Section: Transformers Decoded: pt.2

Transformers Decoded: pt.2

Preface:
I will expand on the message Orion and Pleiades in the movies.

Understanding Cybertron:
Cybertron war is loosely based of the first religion in the world ASTROLOGY! Before the Abrahamic religions Judaism, Christianity and Islam people prayed to and worshiped the stars as/ and ancestors! Even the three {3} major religions loosely to still use astrology?

*Tip
To be totally truthful, but this is said with LOVE, for the hope people will do better in the future, Christians are the most confused out all the major religions about their own religion. This is not totally their fault, but it is? This is because Christianity especially when it comes to Black people it was a religion that was forced on to a people rather accepted by a people, so maybe this will stop some of the endless debates I see and strongly disapprove of from people whom are studying Kemetics versus Christians!!!

*Hint
You will need a Bible, pen and paper for your research. This is not for everyone some churches preach against the studying of stars? But, I assure you this is all in the Bible, so how could it be wrong or bad then? 

Christians and Astrology:
Transformers pt.1, I mentioned about a war in the heavens the stars. The story of Cybertron is loosely based on this? So, now i will prove it to you so you can make the connection hopefully? I mentioned two {2} stars systems in transformers pt1, Orion and Pleiades. Now, go to your Bible and locate them so we can read what it say in your HOLY BIBLE concerning these stars systems.

Orion and Pleiades in Bible:
1. Amos 5:8
2. Job 9:9
3. Job 38:18- 33
There are three {3} references made to Orion, but I do not want any doubt, so I only used references where Orion was specifically mentioned. In Job 38:18- 31 he asked if you know who made them? Can you establish their rule on earth. But, the question is "their rule on earth".

**Tip
Their: is a plural meaning for more than one. God is singular meaning only one. So why was "their" used instead of "him"? Next is the continue statements concerning chains and cords?
Job 38:31 Can you bond the cluster of the Pleiades, Or lose the belt of Orion?

This may all seem like random talk to the trained eye and ear? But, I assure you it is not at all! Because, you have to know about Biblical chronology and Astrology Mythology!

Biblical Chronology:
The Bible has not been comprised in chronological order! The books are way out of time procession order! Actually the Book of Isiah and the Book of Job are most likely the two {2} oldest books in the Bible. Most Bible scholars agree that the Prophet Isiah and Job lived way before Moses the so- called author of the Torah! Their books were used by early  Christians, with the other books being introduce much later.

Astrology Mythology:
Orion is the hunter, whom bond and chained Pleiades.

I will make this the end of pt.2, in pt.3 I will discuss some other aspects of the Transformers.

**Hint
What some call Gods? Some call aliens?
Remember Seninel Prime, told Optimus Prime we were once Gods now they calls us machines!

love, live and learn



         




  

2 comments:

  1. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr Onokun, his herbal clinic address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete