Saturday, November 23, 2013

Financial Markets: Stock Market

Financial Markets: Stock Market

Preface:
I have a degree of knowledge in the stock market. I have study and invested over the last 25 years! Many people ask me about advice in the stock market, I give none! This is why people want a easy way to make money or get rich. This is not the case with stocks, you already have to have money to make money! My advice if you do not have at least ten- thousand {10,000} dollars to take a chance on losing you are not going to see any real money as a return. Now stocks are good in two {2} cases.

1. RETIREMENT: money you do not plan on using or needing for at least twenty {20} years!
2. EXTRA- INTEREST: If you have a large lump sum you can play with, you can pick up a little extra interest!

Advice:
If you have ten- thousand {10,000} dollars to play with get for-real and buy a business. There are a lot of business/ franchise that you can buy into. I advice you to at least take a small business class or course to get familiar with business terms and practices they differ greatly from everyday life!

Most of you hold key positions at your jobs, basically you are running the company anyway? This means you can run your own business.

Advice to Black People:
We need to own more of are own businesses!!! We have been put into the position of the new slave? No, matter how much education you have you are trained to be a worker/ employee! You are taught and trained to be a consumer of products, not a producer or manufacturer of products!

You just can not simply just buy and buy! We must own, own and own some more of the businesses in our community! Ownership does a few great things for the individual and the community.

It gives the owner pride, because now you are taking part in the real American Dream, Entrepreneurship! The next thing you are doing in a couple different ways is that you are shielding you and your family against financial hardship.

1. Short- term goal: shielding you and your family from layoff with your employer, extra income and resource soften  the blow greatly! Believe me, I have had my ups & downs, but was able to bounce back quickly cause I had my own thing going on the side!

2. Long- term goal: This is the most important of two {2} things you can do for the ones you love, mainly your children. Leave a business for them to inherit! This is how you start to accumulate family wealth, it takes generations. The second thing you can do is keep life insurance and business insurance policy up to date!

3. The community benefits because business owners have a large voice in the community especially when comes to development and crime! The government and police are more likely to listen to a business owner rather than a regular citizen filing a compliant.

4. The next step after starting a business start a coalition with other business owners or and owners in the same field as you, support one another and discuss the community. The better the community the more money you can make. This is why you do not see Gucci, Tiffany's, Ferrari cars in every neighborhood, because community is the most important thing in business!

5. Black people, let go of the slave mentality and support the Black business in the community! Stop holding grudges and being cheap towards one another! You will give the White whatever price he wants for his products, but want pay the Black person a fair price! Stop it, you are a slave in the mind!      

Relationship:
Black people learn to make money together! Stick together and be honest with each other. Take the children to the business with you start training them giving them the vision this can start as early as age seven {7}. Teach the children to save, tie their allowance to a job or task within the business!

Good luck!
You can do it, believe and stop waiting on somebody else to make it happen rather that be Jesus, your boyfriend or parents get up and get started and maybe Jesus will help you, but he definitely not going to start no business for you, I do not care how much you pray about? Get up and get going!

live, love and learn          



   

2 comments:

  1. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr Onokun, his herbal clinic address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete